Nigeria Connection
NC Logo


Spacer

Von: "mrsyeputa" <mrsyeputa@indiatimes.com>
Datum: Sa, 2. Nov 2002 16:56:56 Europe/Berlin
An: <mrsyeputa@indiatimes.com>
Betreff: urgent reply
Antwort an: "mrsyeputa"<mrsyeputa@indiatimes.com>

PERSONAL AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

ATTENTION:THE PRESIDENT/CHAIRMAN

DEAR SIR,

I AM MRS OLIVIA OBRUTH YEPUTA, AN IVORIEN WIDOW WITH AN ONLY SON (FRANK I.A YEPUTA). MY HUSBAND WAS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER TO THE OUSTED PRESIDENT BEDE OF COTED'IVOIRE. DURING THE OVERTHROW OF 24TH DECEMBER 1999, MY HUSBAND WAS AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT WERE KILLED BY THE MILITARY. SINCE AFTER HIS DEATH, I RAN A WAY WITH MY ONLY SON.

SIR, MAY I INTRODUCE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU. WITH REFERENCE TO AN INTRODUCTION AND GOOD RECOMMENDATION MADE OF YOU AND YOUR ESTEEMED FIRM BY MY CLODE FRIEND,I DO HEREBY WISH TO ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN AN URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT REQUIRES ABSOLUTE HONESTY AND SECRECY. ALTHOUGH I DID NOT IN ANY WAY DISCLOSE TO MY FRIEND THE DETAILS OF THIS MY PROPOSAL DUE TO CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

BY VIRTUE OF MY HUSBANDS POSITION, THE FORMER PRESIDENT (BEDE) GAVE HIM $20,500,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) CASH IN $100.00 BILLS STACKED IN A BOX WHEN HE GOT THE INFORMATION THAT THE MILITARY ARE PLANNING TO OVERTHROW HIM.

IMMEDIATELY MY HUSBAND WAS CONFIRMED DEAD, I MADE AWAY WITH THIS BOX WITH MY ONLY SON SO THAT WE CAN NOT BE REACHED BY MR. BEDE. I HAVE REALLY BEEN WAITING FOR A MORE SUITABLE TIME AND OPPORTUNITY TO CONTACT YOU CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION. RIGHT NOW, THE MONEY IS IN A SAFE PLACE. I DEPOSITED IT WITH A SECURITY COMPANY TO SAFEKEEPING IN DUBAI.

I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THE MONEY TO YOUR COUNTRY TO BE INVESTED ON BEHALF OF MY ONLY SON.

FOR THIS BUSINESS TO BE CONCLUDED IMMEDIATELY, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ARRANGE TO MEET WITH ME AND MY SON WHERE THE BOX IS BEEN LODGED, OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME, PAY IN THE WHOLE MONEY AFTER CLEARING AND TRANSFER TO YOUR CHOSEN ACCOUNT. WE CANT DO THAT ON OUR OWN BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE ACCOUNT ELSEWHERE. MOREOVER, WE DONT HAVE ANY BUSINESS TO COVER-UP, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HIGHLY NEEDED.

FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. I AM READY TO OFFER YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AND GIVE YOU THE FULL POWERS TO MANAGE THE REMAINING 70% ON BEHALF OF MY SON. CONTACT MY SON (FRANK I.A YEPUTA) WHERE WE ARE CURRENTLY STAYING IN A SISTERS HOUSE IN TOGO.

THE MONEY IS NOT IN TOGO.WE DEPOSITED IT SOMEWHERE IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN DUBAI, WHICH WE SHALL INFORM YOU AS SOON AS YOU CONCLUDE ARRANGEMENTS. UPON CONCLUSION OF ARRANGEMENTS, WE SHALL FORWARD TO YOU THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT AND THE PHONE AND FAX NUMBER OF THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR CONFIRMATION.

AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME YOU CAN EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL MESSAGE. PLEASE I WANT US TO FINISH THIS BUSINESS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE I REQUIRE YOU TO INDICATE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY AND CONSTANT COMMUNICATION AND ALSO YOUR ADDRESS . THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION AND URGENT REPLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MRS OLIVIA OBRUTH YEPUTA

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.

 

Jörg mit Hut This site is made with Python!  Let iCab smile  Site Meter