Nigeria Connection
NC Logo


Spacer

Von: Oluwani Babami [mailto:oluwani6000@box.ms]
Gesendet: Samstag, 22. März 2003 11:31
An: oluwani6000@box.ms
Betreff: URGENT LETTER FROM MR.OLUWANI BABAMI

From: Mr.Oluwani Babami
To: The manager

I am contacting you with trust and confidence even though we have not met before and because of the nature of the business I am about to introduce. I want to remain positive having the faith that you will be capable to do business with us.

My name is Mr.Oluwani Babami, I am the manager of the National Electric Power Authority (N.E.P.A) Lagos head quarters (annex).As the manager of this corporation, I am entitled to look into every department, to make sure that everything is working out fine. By the way,I have been the manager of this branch for about four(4) years now.

So in the course of my duty, I discovered that the accounts of the corporation were not corresponding, So I summoned the accountant, it was in the course of our investigations that lasted for about 8 days (Eight)that we discovered that about US$12.5m(twelve million five hundred thousand U.S dollars) has been floating in this corporations account for quite some time now.

Further investigations revealed to us that the former manager (of blessed memory) had over-invoiced a contract that has already been executed and payment done before I assumed office. Moreover this money has already been approved for payment before the demise of the late manager and I can bet that the late manager had wanted to keep the money before he died.

Based on this, I on behalf of my accountant who is also my only partner in this deal, seek in confidence your assistance to help us hold this money in confidence pending when we shall come over for proper disbursement and possible investment in your country. Presently, We have transferred the money to the Central Bank of Nigeria forex account from which it will be paid to you. We have agreed to let you have 10% of the money or about $1.25m while I and my partner will keep the remaining 90% to ourselves.

This transaction is neither risky nor illegal as the money has already been approved for payment, all we need do is to present your particulars as the beneficiary of the fund and the payment will be made in your favor.

According to my accountant, this transaction is expected to last a maximum of twelve(12) working days from the date of assumption. Please you have to keep this transaction very confidential because of the officers involved, we do not want to jeopardize our jobs even after this transaction is through.

Further directives will be sent to you as soon as I receive you positive reply.

Best regards,

Mr.Oluwani Babami.

_______________________________
Get a free email address - http://box.ms

 

Jörg mit Hut This site is made with Python!  Let iCab smile  Site Meter